EXOBIOLOGY EXTANT LIFE SURVEYOR
Exiting results and papers coming soon (video credit: NASA JPL)
DISTRIBUTED MULTI-AGENT AUTONOMY
- H. Tsukamoto, B. Riviere, C. Choi, A. Rahmani, and S.-J. Chung, “CaRT: Certified Safety and Robust Tracking in Learning-based Motion Planning for Multi-Agent Systems,” IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Dec. 2023.
FDIR FOR SYSTEM-LEVEL AUTONOMY
- Sections 8 and 9 of H. Tsukamoto, S.-J. Chung, and J.-J. E. Slotine, “Contraction theory for nonlinear stability analysis and learning-based control: A tutorial overview,” Annual Reviews in Control, Nov. 2021 (tutorial paper invited by Editor-in-Chief).
- H. Tsukamoto, S.-J. Chung, and J.-J. E. Slotine, “Learning-based adaptive control using contraction theory,” IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Dec. 2021.
INTERSTELLAR OBJECT EXPLORATION
- H. Tsukamoto, S.-J. Chung, B. Donitz, M. Ingham, D. Mages, and Y. K. Nakka, “Neural-Rendezvous: Learning-based robust guidance and control to encounter interstellar objects,” submitted to AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 2022.
- B. Donitz, D. Mages, H. Tsukamoto, P. Dixon, D. Landau, S.-J. Chung, E. Bufanda, M. Ingham, J. Castillo-Rogez, “Interstellar object accessibility and mission design,” IEEE Aerospace Conference, Mar. 2023.